Working as an integral part of matrix team, the Clinical Specialist is a strategic role that concentrates on optimising the implementation of the clinical strategy to increase market access and win new business whilst utilising clinical expertise to enhance Urgo Medical’s reputation within the wound care arena.
This role will be primarily field based and require travelling as per customer and/ or business needs across the Greater Manchester, South Yorkshire, Derby and Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Rutland, Northamptonshire, Coventry and Warwickshire. The role will also include some national and international travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead on clinical projects including service led audits and evaluations that build on current existing smart science within the Urgo Medical clinical evidence portfolio.
- Support the development of appropriate evaluation tools and amend existing tools to provide bespoke services for healthcare organisations.
- Produce and publish clinical posters, case studies and publications that will support dissemination of findings from product evaluations, clinical studies and clinician/patient experiences.
- Successful launch and implementation of internal/external national project at a regional level.
- Develop and coordinate regional study events.
- Engage and manage existing KOL and Regional Opinion Leaders (ROL) relationships.
- Utilise clinical expertise to contribute towards the delivery of the regional business plan. Work collaboratively with the regional Healthcare partnership manager (HPM) to win market access and new business.