Support and focus their direct & indirect reports to execute the company strategy at a local level; deliver and exceed the regional sales number and market access target (new wins); achieve the KPI’s and create a high performance environment by motivating their team through development plans, coaching and providing constructive feedback.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing the appropriate commercial plan and local territory plans in order to deliver annual sales/expectations targets.
- Leading the team to create a high performance culture where individuals seek to exceed goals and expectations.
- Communicate effectively to the Regional team regarding KPI’s, sales strategy, expectations and role requirements.
- Ensuring the Clinical support functions (CT’s/CS’s) is effectively deployed to support regional activity/Business priorities.
- Develop a high level of wound care and territory knowledge and maintain an awareness of the NHS landscape, strategy and structure at National and Regional level.
- Ensuring appropriate time is spent “In field” coaching to maximise potential.