Working as an integral part of matrix team, the Healthcare Partnership Manager is a strategic role requiring the implementation of the national market access strategies across the relevant region, to increase market access by identifying, winning, and optimising formulary listings within wound care and to drive sales and account growth when working in partnership with NHS.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver national market access strategies at a regional level, to drive formulary inclusion and generate/open market access.
- Grow Urgo product market share through both established and new relationships.
- Support achievement of regional sales targets through new market access.
- Establish and implement pathways of care and market tools to support Urgo Medical advanced wound care and compression range.
- Partnership with Senior NHS stakeholders.
- Develop and promote Regional/National product portfolio.